What Is The Matrix?
Simply put, the matrix is designed to keep you asleep, to keep you a slave to yourself and to your job. To keep you living a life of fear, to keep you drowning in debt as a superficial commercially driven consumer. To keep you living a mundane existence, completely unaware of your infinite mind, and unlimited potential.
So, what do you do? Do you take the blue pill and continue going down the blissful road of ignorance, fear, illusions and false securities? Or do you take the red pill? Although, sometimes painful, this road has the greatest potential of guiding us to inner knowledge (Gnosis), discovering union with our inner divine, and ultimately liberating us from our mind-body paradigm. Either way, the choice is always ours to make!
“Neo, this is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I’m offering you is the truth, nothing more.”
– Morpheus, The Matrix
Are You Ready To Go Down The Rabbit Hole Neo?
If the answer is no, stop reading this, leave now and go back to sleep!
If the answers is yes, continue reading, and let me officially welcome you to Wonderland…
Geometry teaches us that a dot (zero dimensions), a line (one dimension), and a plane (two dimensions), have no volume, nor do they exist, but somehow, six “non-existent” planes tied together make a three dimensional cube that somehow does exist. How can something that is non-existent equal existence? An infinity of dots make a line, two intersecting lines define a plane, and multiple intersecting planes produce a three dimensional shape made up of dots. What if it’s the other way around? What if the dot is a singularity of infinity? And, if we go one step further, what if a single thought is a singularity of infinite potential?
What if a dot or a single thought is a singularity point of infinite potential, a point of density that can be divided into infinity, like a hologram that is both nowhere and everywhere? Essentially, we’re all just vibrating wave-particles, existing and non-existing simultaneously (in physics, this is called half spin particle variable). Each one of us is the leading character, starring in our own real life movie called the Matrix, where multiple Universes exist, where matter and anti-matter are in a state of existing and non-existing at all times.
Double Slit Experiment:
If you’re not familiar with the double-slit experiment by now, you need to be because it proves without a shadow of a doubt that the mere act of observation can completely change the outcome of an event at any given second. In this double slit experiment, when a camera was observing electrons, they acted as particles. However, when there wasn’t any camera or recording equipment used to observe the electrons, they acted as waves and particles simultaneously, only collapsing on one or the other once there was an observer to observe it. This means that matter can act as both a wave and as a particle depending on whether or not there’s an observer observing it.
So, how does an electron know if it is being observed or not? This is what science calls “Wave-Duality Theory,” and the implications are pretty mind-blowing once you fully understand the principles, and if at any point it doesn’t completely blow your mind, chances are, you do not fully understand it yet. I would suggest watching “What the bleep do we know,” you can watch it for free with a link I’ll provide for you below. It has had the greatest impact upon my life, and probably even changed the course of it when it first came out many years ago. You know the question… “If a tree falls and nobody’s there to see it, does it still make a sound?” Well, that question can finally be put to rest, because the answer is unequivocally, a resounding NO!
The Million Dollar Question:
Now, the question is, how does an electron know it’s being watched by a human or if it’s being observed by a measuring device? And, if it’s not the electron doing the observing, then who’s the observer doing the observing, and how does it know if it’s being observed or not? Well, that is the million dollar question! Oddly enough, it appears our ancient ancestors not only understood this mystery, but they’ve been trying to communicate it to us for millennia, but we are just now on the verge of beginning to collectively understand its profound implications.
Beginners, How to Break Free From the Matrix:
So, how do we break free from the Matrix and live the life we want to live? Here’s ten tips for beginners that I’ve picked up along the way that have been the most beneficial to me over the years.
- Mediation: Learning to quiet your monkey mind
- Observe: Observe your monkey mind as it arises
- Accountability: Learning to be accountable for your past, your thoughts, and your actions
- Passion: Discover your passions and pursue them against all odds
- Healthy habits: We are our bodies
- Healthy lifestyle: A body in motion stays in motion; and a body at rest stays at rest
- Giving: Only through giving can we ever truly receive
- Kindness: Kindness always begets kindness
- Breaking old habits: Shake things up, let go of those things that are no longer serving your higher good. This can be people, places, things, and/or addictions
- Your Tribe: Surround yourself with like minded people
I suggest researching all of these topics very thoroughly before beginning any of them, as they are all extremely powerful tools that can be either beneficial, or some even harmful, depending upon your mental, physical, and spiritual state. Ask for guidance and always listen to your higher self. I would never recommend anything that I have not personally tried or experienced myself so, these are all techniques that I have personally practiced over the years that have been the most beneficial.
- Mindfulness Mediation: This focuses more on observing our feelings that arise, rather than just our thoughts that arise.
- Cleansing and Grounding: Research and try different techniques for grounding, and cleansing yourself and your environment. Connect with nature, and all of its elements.
- Yoga: Find a yoga class or exercises online that you really enjoy. This can include martial-arts, simple breathing techniques, stretching, dancing, anything that connects you to your inner self.
- Mantras: Sanskrit mantras and sacred chants can have a great impact upon your mental state. There are many benefits to mentally repeating a mantra at all times. It keeps the monkey mind occupied. Also, look into some kind of music therapy like binaural beats, brainwave entrainment, drum circles, singing bowls, or my personal favorites, the didgeridoo.
- Higher learning: Immerse yourself in ancient teachings such as Kabbalah, Gnosis, Alchemy, Tarot, Chaos Magic, etc… Also, study from the great masters and sages of the past, but believe nothing, always conduct your own experiments, and trust your higher self to guide you to truth.
- Dreams: Begin writing in a dream journal, there is much to be learned in our dream world.
- Sensory Deprivation: Float tanks are a great way to quite the mind, and deprive us of all stimulations.
- Breathing: Pranayma breathing is a very ancient technique designed to increase our inner fire.
- Kundalini Yoga: Discover and research the different benefits of using your energy in a way that will benefit you the most both physically and spiritually.
The rest is up to you Neo, I wish you the very best in your journey to self discovery, may you all find your way back out of the rabbit hole.
© Written by Carrie Love
*Link to watch What The Bleep Do We Know: